Terms and Conditions
GENERAL INCLUDING AGE RESTRICTIONS
- You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcoholic beverages. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
- There is a minimum order of two cans per order to qualify for delivery. Orders of a single can will be collection from brewery only.
- When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions including confirming you are of legal age to purchase alcohol.
- The recipient of gifts containing alcohol must also be 18 or over.
- Black Storm Brewery reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- In the event that an error with pricing does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price, or we may decide to honor the incorrect price.
- Every effort is made to ensure we have listed items in stock, there are occasions where this may not be possible. We will contact you to discuss a suitable replacement.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice.
- Black Storm Brewery takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS
- We will cancel your order and refund any payment provided cancellation is within 7 days after the receipt of the beers and that the beers are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed as required by the Consumer Protection from Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (as amended).
- To cancel orders, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also write a letter to us using the following mailing address: Black Storm Brewery, 31 Royal Quays Centre, Coble Dene, North Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE29 6DW
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned.
- We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
- Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards, or in cash if opting to collect from the brewery.
- Card payments are made securely. Black Storm Brewery do not record financial information. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering, unless paying in cash at the brewery.
- All prices include VAT
- Delivery is normally within 4-5 working days. We will endeavour to dispatch on the same day.
- We cannot accept any liability for delay.
- Collection from the brewery during opening hours and with proir arrangment is FREE.
- Delivery charges are calculated at checkout, Local deliveries are Free, all other orders are charged at £7.99.
- Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods.
- Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
- It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
- Black Storm Brewery are not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
- Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Find out more here: http://www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. In the case of broken/damaged bottles or cans, please inform us by email at email@example.com with proof of purchase.
- We do not accept returns on all perishable products, gift cards or brewery tours.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return or proof of purchase is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Black Storm Brewery, 31 Royal Quays Centre, Coble Dene, North Shields, NE29 6DW, United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- All of the above applies.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only and excludes employees of Black Storm Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All content is © Black Storm Brewery unless otherwise stated.
Black Storm Brewery shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
Black Storm Brewery are not liable for breach of these conditions for any loss or liability arising from circumstances of force majeure.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.